Pre-symposium school: Final program
Symposium: Final program
Forms: Session Attendance Report
I am pleased to announce that we have applied to the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Physics Education Programs (CAMPEP)
of the United State of America for approval of:
11.5 MPCEC credits for the pre-symposium school March 16-17 2016
6.01 MPCEC credits for the Symposium, March 18-21 2016
For more information about the CAMPEP credits, please go to http://www.campep.org/EdProgramReqs.asp
Please, follow these steps to prepare your presentation:
Take into account this time schedule:
- Plenary Talk (Pl): 45 min presentation +15 min for questions
- Invited Talk (In): 30 min presentation +10 min for questions
- Oral talk (Or): 15 min presentation + 5 min for questions
- Education (Edu) 15 min presentation + 5 min for questions
- Save your presentation in PDF format as presenting-author–last-name_reference-number. Example: Cabrera-Santiago_Or-DRMP-ID118. See the program to find your reference number.
Send your file to the symposium email according to this calendar:
- Friday March 18 2016, by 12:00 pm: Plenary Talk I, Sessions 1A and 1B
- Friday March 18 2016, by 18:00 pm: Plenary Talk II, Sessions 2A and 2B
- Saturday March 19 2016, by 10:30 am: Plenary Talk III, Sessions 3A and 3B
- Saturday March 19 2016, by 18:00 pm: Sessions 4A and 4B
- Sunday March 20 2016 by 11:00 am: Plenary Talk IV, Education and BPA
Poster PresentationsWhen preparing your poster, the text should be clear, legible and understandable. Use a letter size that can easily be read at a minimum distance of 1 meter.
All posters should have the dimension of 90 cm width and 120 cm long and will be exposed from Friday March 18 2016 by noon until Sunday March 20 2016 at 13:00. Please, make sure you are close to your poster during the corresponding time announced in the program.